Becoming your calm, clear, compassionate self
Would you like to feel calm in spite of stressful situations?
Would you like to live your life with ease and flow?
Would you like to find your own inner answers?
Every bad feeling is potential energy towards a more right way of being if we give it space to move toward its rightness. [Eugene Gendlin]
In every difficult feeling, in every stuck situation, there is a way forward.
Not be thinking, not by analyzing, not by guessing….but by pausing…
…and in that pausing, inviting a whole body felt sense of the situation.
And, at that moment, everything shifts.
Focused Self-Care shifts your relationship with your emotions, problems, thoughts, issues and life situations.
Burdens become lighter; emotional states no longer rule you. You have a sense of being more fully who you are. You are more whole, more complete.
- A greater ability to be compassionate with yourself
- A shift in perspective about what’s bothering you
- A sense of relief and clarity about your life and its challenges
- New possibilities, new options and fresh energy to move forward
- A one-to-one Guided Focusing Session is one of the best ways to initially experience Focused Self-Care and begin to receive its benefits.
- You are also welcome to attend an upcoming Virtual Changes Gatherings, which are offered twice a month by phone.
- If you’ve already experienced a Focusing process, you might be interested in learning how to integrate Focused Self-Care into your daily life. To get started, you might want to begin with my free introductory eCourse: Finding Center.