One-to-One Guided Focusing sessions offer you an opportunity to be gently guided and supported in bringing the Focused Self-Care process to any life issue.
Who could benefit from a Guided Focusing Session?
- You want to work on a specific issue with an experienced Focusing Guide, without feeling the pressure of learning Focusing yourself.
- You would like to get a better sense of the benefits of Focusing, before committing to a Focusing course.
- You are a therapist–or a client currently working with a therapist–and want to experience how Focusing is both different from and complements the therapy process.
- You would like to utilize the Focusing process for facilitating writing or other creative projects.
- You are an experienced Focuser dealing with a particularly challenging situation and/or overwhelming emotions
Receiving a one-to-one Guided Focusing session (on the phone, by Zoom (video call) or in person) is the most direct way to experience the benefits of Focusing immediately.
What you can expect
- Receive respectful, confident, unobtrusive guiding through the process
- Feel deeply understood and understand yourself more deeply
- Experience some movement or fresh perspective on your issue or problem, even in one session
- Get some ideas to continue the process on your own and/or in further sessions
How it works
Most people have very successful Focusing sessions by phone or Zoom. In either case, Mary Elaine will email you an invitation with access information.
However, if you and Mary Elaine happen to be in the same vicinity at the time of your appointment, an in-person session can be arranged, if you prefer.
If you would like your session recorded, please let Mary Elaine know prior to the start of your session. You will then receive a downloadable mp3 file following the session.
Length of session
Guided Focusing sessions are about 50 minutes in length. If this is your very first Guided Focusing session, your session will include time for your questions before and after the session, and suggestions for further practice.
Once you’ve purchased a session, you can use my online scheduling link to find a mutually available time to for us to meet.
Single session [when purchased separately]: $90
$270 $243 (save $27 = 10% savings)
$450 $360 (save $90 = 20% savings)
Questions? Please feel free to contact me by email or by phone (517-484-3127).
Special Opportunities for “FREE” Guided Focusing sessions.