You are cordially invited to join KITCOA: my Kitchen Table (Circle of Allies)
As a solo entrepreneur, a small part of me feels like an open target for doubt and criticism. Most of this is self-inflicted, of course – although another part of me is certain that others are heaping unheard doubt and criticisms.
And, yet another part yearns to know that there are folks who value the work I am doing and whom I can trust to “have my back.”
These wonderful souls [to be henceforth known as my Kitchen Table (Circle of Allies) — also known as “KITCOA”] provide:
- a source of added presence when my own is not quite sufficient
- encouragement when my own doubts begin to grow like weeds
- gentle boundary reminders when I stray a bit too far beyond my stated purpose and goals
- loving breaths of fresh air when I could benefit from new perspectives
In turn, my intention is to provide you with a treasure trove of benefits, including
- participating in a creative community
- new ideas for your own life and/or your work
- a sense of satisfaction when you see your suggestions and ideas implemented
- opportunities for you to meet and engage with colleagues across several different disciplines
- occasional “taste tests” (i.e., gift certificates that you can use or share with someone you care about) for new products and services
After all, I AM also known as the Resource Queen!
In case you’re wondering how this will work, here’s what you can expect:
- You may receive up to 2 KITCOA emails per month, asking for input, advice, suggestions, reactions, corrections, strategies, content, quotes and the like that relate to ideas and projects I’m working on.
- These emails would be in addition to the ENews or other emails you would regularly receive as a Courageous Wellbeing Community member.]
- You always have the option of responding to these emails — or not. And, I won’t be offended if–on occasion–your own life requires you to simply delete an email without even opening it. That said, please only join the Kitchen Table (Circle of Allies) if you intend to contribute your creative brain, loving wisdom and caring support.
- I may not directly respond on a 1-1 basis to your ideas/suggestions. Do know, however, that I will open (and read!) each one of your emails (and am always open to a phone/Skype call!)
And, here’s a bit of legal-type “mumbo-jumbo”, just so we’re on the same page here:
- When you share an idea or strategy within the Kitchen Table (Circle of Allies), you’re allowing me to use, adapt or incorporate it into products/services I may come up with– doing my best to give credit where credit is due. That said, if it’s something that you’ve already staked an “intellectual property” claim on, then, of course, I will ask first whether I have your permission to share it from within my work.
And, as always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.