Strategies to Heal Your Nurturing Spirit
Is this you? Your crazy-busy life as a caregiver has begun to negatively impact your health and well-being.
Program Description: For many of us, unwanted stress is an everyday part of our lives. As caregivers, we encounter added roles and responsibilities that invite even more stress. Over time, it’s often the growing heaps of chronic, mismanaged stress that disrupt our overall quality of life and cause us to get sick.
By participating in this FREE program, you will:
- Discover a new way of thinking about stress and your response to it.
- Experience a compassionate way of being with your stress that brings a sense of relief and fresh perspectives about your life.
- Begin to minimize the impact of stress on your life.
- Learn how to design practical strategies that match your unique life situation
Comments from previous attendees:
- I just want to say “thank you.” This was wonderful. I really did set aside for this time, anything else I’m doing. It was such a wonderful thing: I feel like I’m sitting in the middle of a big pile of packages — gifts that you gave us, very neatly wrapped and with ribbons. Thank you very much. [Barbara Dickinson]
- Thank you so much for the class. I really needed to hear what you shared today, and it made my day! Tina Nguyen
- Your workshop content and delivery were fantastic. I can see how your workshop could be beneficial to a variety of our clients. [C.M.]
- I enjoyed your program very much. What I loved was that you were very motivating, presented your program in a very calm and personal way. Thanks for sharing part of your life with us. [B.G.]
- I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated the whole experience. The guided sessions – I really feel like it’s given me a tool that I’m still using this very minute. I think it’s very valuable. I really appreciate what you’re doing and how skillfully you presented this to us and offered it to us. [Abbe Blum]
Questions? Ask ME