ALL are welcome to attend — whether you are an experienced Focuser or are brand new and would like to experience a new way to listen and be with yourself.
Do any of the following describe you?
- You’ve heard about Focusing (and maybe even tried it), but find it difficult to Focus by yourself.
- You’re learning Focusing and would like more practice.
- You know Focusing and love it, but find yourself not doing it unless you schedule a date for it.
- You’re an experienced Focuser, but you don’t know many other Focusers with whom to partner.
- You have one or more regular Focusing partners, yet enjoy occasional Focusing sessions with different partners.
I invite you to join one (or all!) of our upcoming Virtual Changes Gatherings. These are generally held twice monthly by phone (see schedule and registration links below).
I have to say again how much I enjoyed the changes group you facilitated this morning. Well done! Thank you! Nick Head, Specialized Coaching Services, Tucson, AZ
These 90-minute sessions are designed to create an atmosphere of safety and mutual respect, in order to allow:
- participants (who have already learned Focusing Partnership skills) to exchange Focusing and listening turns
- newcomers to Focusing to experience and practice being heard and listening within a group context
You get to participate from the comfort of your own living room and the convenience of a telephone (or Skype) connection. And – there’s NO FEE to attend [unless you're paying for long-distance phone connections].
Thanks very much for the holding of this precious container and the ongoing efforts and love you put into holding this community…..with much joy and appreciation, Gina Cenciose, EmbodyingEmpathy.com, Montreal, CANADA
Any questions? Feel free to ASK ME!
[Note: All times listed in Eastern Time. Here's a world-time-clock to see the time in your area]
Sunday, May 19, 7 – 8:30 pm
Sunday, August 11, 7 – 8:30 pm
Thursday, August 29, 11am – 12:30 pm
Sunday, September 15, 7 – 8:30 pm
Saturday, September 28, 11am – 12:30 pm
Sunday, October 13, 7 – 8:30 pm
Thursday, October 24, 11am – 12:30 pm
Sunday, November 10, 7 – 8:30 pm
Friday, November 29, 11am – 12:30 pm
Sunday, December 15, 7 – 8:30 pm
Saturday, December 28, 11am – 12:30 pm